Captain Don’s offers a unique and intimate collection of accommodations including:
- 24 Deluxe Ocean View rooms with fridge, coffee maker and microwave with 2 queen beds
- 12 Deluxe Oceanfront Junior Suites with kitchenette, king size bed and queen size sofa sleeper
- 16 two-bedroom Habitat Bungalows with kitchens
- 1 three-bedroom Deluxe Bungalow with kitchen
- 2 one-bedroom bungalows with kitchens
- 2 three-bedroom Oceanfront Villas with kitchens
All have AC, cable TV, room safes and balconies or patios. Villas and Bungalows have complete kitchens (kitchenette in Oceanfront Jr. Suite) and Ocean view rooms, Jr. Suites and Bungalows have telephones and FREE Wi-Fi. Cable TV is available in all units. Daily housekeeping is provided.
- the Deluxe oceanfront Jr Suites get our vote for best value! King size bed, sofa sleeper and kitchenette with furnished balcony or patio looking over the Caribbean!
Habitat’s Dive Center is a Padi 5-Star and SDI Training facility and fulfills every diver need of rentals, sales, service and instruction including a dedicated technical diving department. Three daily boat departures with 1-tank dives are offered (snorkelers are welcome on availability); their diver pier allows 24-hour use with convenient tank access for exploring the house reef .
For guests seeking to become certified divers, Captain Don's Habitat offers a unique Learn to Dive e-Learning program together with SDI, allowing guests to do their theory at home at their own pace and complete their certification at the resort in only 2 days!
Their retail facility offers dive and snorkel equipment as well as beach wear, sundries and souvenirs. Technical Diving Services offers onsite classroom instruction and rental gear including rebreathers, doubles and sidemounts.
The resort’s popular Rum Runners restaurant is oceanfront dining at its best for breakfast, lunch and dinner. They also boast the Pizza Temple for thin crust Italian pizza. The adjacent Deco-Stop Bar is a gathering spot for guests and locals alike with live entertainment, happy hour specials and great sunsets. Both are Wi-Fi internet hot spots for resort guests.
The Namaste Spa at Habitat offers indulgent spa packages and treatments. Habitat has meeting facilities with audio-visual services and catering are available for groups up to 100. The resort's swimming pool is a great place for guests to relax, read and recharge.
Vista Blue Boutique offers convenience goods, souvenirs, dive and snorkel articles as well as drinks, snacks and more. Open daily from 8AM to 9PM.