Assisting our customers in navigating the new travel landscape brought on by the coronavirus has become a daily part of our routine at Bonaire Pros. Here is what we have learned:
- Ever-changing travel restrictions and policies can be confusing
- Many people cannot get timely assistance from airlines, travel websites, insurers, etc.
If you can’t get through to anyone that can help, give us a shout. We are offering everyone with existing plans, or thinking about travel to Bonaire, to contact us for free assistance and advice.
No matter how you booked your trip.
If you need help, we are here to offer our expertise, advice or a sympathetic ear (yep, our travel plans to Bonaire got postponed too).
- What’s the news for COVID-19 and how it is affecting your Bonaire travel plans
- How best to work with your airline for cancellations, changes and refunds
- Understanding your hotel’s policies and those of your booking channel
- Travel insurance options to consider, claim processing and tips
You can reach us Monday-Friday, 8:30AM to 5:00PM, CDT
Phone us at 817-405-7645 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Just call our helpline (you may need to leave a voicemail for call back that day if we are tied up) or email us and we will get back as quickly as possible.
We may not have all the answers, but we won’t make you do a 2 hour wait on the phone or send you a message of “call back later when we have time”.
At BonairePros we’ve got your back!
For the latest developments in Bonaire’s COVID-19 measures for travelers, see our blog at https://www.bonairepros.com/blog/bonaire-travel-updates-alerts-for-coronavirus-covid-19/